Rubber-Cal "Armor Lock" Interlocking Rubber Mat (4-Pack), Black, 3/8 x 24 x 24-Inch
The "Armor Lock" is an interlocking rubber mat that is sold in a 24-inch by 24-inch size. This puzzle-like rubber tile is 3/8-inch thick. "Armor-Lock" rubber tile is made from natural rubbers and reclaimed rubber products making for an eco-friendly floor that is affordable, ultra-durable and of course Green. The "Armor-Lock" is a vulcanized rubber mat which sets it apart from recycled rubber mats made from tire crumb. This product will not flake or crumb away when exposed to impact and abrasion. Since this product is an interlocking rubber mat, installation is easy and quick without the need for adhesives and can be removed and reinstalled with minimal effort. The rubber tiles are 2ft x 2ft, making for a 4 square foot coverage per tile. The "Armor-Lock" is sold in 4 packs and so each box will offer 16 square foot floor coverage. We suggest this product for applications that require a tough and resilient floor. It would be ideal for use as garage flooring, fitness flooring, outdoor deck flooring, basement floors, protective equipment flooring or kennel flooring. This product provides excellent abrasion resistance, shock absorption and floor protection qualities. The aptly named "Armor-Lock" will protect your existing floors and the equipment placed on top, from one another, through a 3/8-inch thick solid rubber frame. The "Armor-Lock" is a quality choice in floor areas that experience abuse and heavy wear. Buy the "Armor-Lock" and protect your floors today.
- Ultra-durable rubber tiles sold in a 4-pack with a 16 sq./ft. coverage, covering for a 4ft-by-4ft space
- Interlocking rubber mat that makes for a Do-It-Yourself installed floor that can be assembled in minutes
- Excellent vibration reduction and shock absorbent qualities that make these ideal as a commercial rubber tile
- Convenient 2ft x 2ft rubber mats made from reclaimed and natural rubber making for an eco-friendly floor
- Suggested uses include: garage flooring, fitness flooring, outdoor deck flooring, basement floors, protective equipment flooring or kennel flooring
We do not accept returns for products which are not broken or delivered correctly.